Friday, May 29, 2009

So...

I've been a bad, bad blogger. But that's in the past.

So, I took the officer position in the guild, and we've enjoyed a somewhat meteoric rise, now ranked 22nd on the server, according to wowprogress. We've made it halfway through Ulduar 25, and all the way to Yogg-Saron in Ulduar 10. I've acquired quite the tanking set lately.

Furthermore, I've used all the time I spend answering tells from inquisitive guildies to get some real grinding done. I've earned 20 exalted reputations, and gotten some pretty sweet mounts. An Onyx Netherwing Drake, a Cenarion War Hippogryph, and the Wooly Mammoth. Another surprise greeted me last night. I use the raid group after the actual guild raid to go into some old school instances and grind some rep. Last night I ventured into the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, one of the more aesthetically awesome instances. Meandering through a ruined Egyptian style city, listening to the Prophet Skeram proclaim propaganda, and get the occasional whisper from C'Thun telling me that I will die, or my heart will explode. As I knocked down a group of Anubisath Sentinals, one of them dropped the Red Quiraj Resonating Crystal. Unbeknownst to me, it turns out that the red one is a feat of strength. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment