Sunday, March 22, 2009

So much for a fresh start


Wow. I'm still not really sure what happened. I went down to Oregon to visit some family for the weekend. I came back and found the following guild message when I logged in.

gquit if you want, or stay, but either way, Mean Machine is now a leveling/alt guild.
That sucks. My friend who was an officer wasn't online, and wasn't answering his phone, so I don't know what went down, and neither did the few shell shocked members who were online. This is the first time in my raiding career where I've been without a guild, and not already had one lined up. I'm not exactly sure where to go now. I guess I'll try to get a hold of my buddy, figure out what happened, then maybe pug around until I find a guild. Unless any of you on Destromath - A know of any raiding guilds that need a tank. Any tips on how to handle being a free agent raider?

No comments:

Post a Comment